String Drapes - Ladybug Drapes.
- a lightweight cord
- bowed stringed instrument: stringed instruments that are played with a bow; "the strings played superlatively well"
- Hang (something) so that it stretches in a long line
- Thread (a series of small objects) on a string
- thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
- Be arranged in a long line
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
This is a window decoration I found in a fashion shop. Thin curves are made of dark strings which draped beautifully. The /\ pattern was the shadow of mannequine which is out of frame.
can't trust even myself
this one turned out more grainy than i wanted and my head is practically under the stool for some reason. i guess i sortive like it though.
bahama window shutters
custom roller shade
grommet drapes curtains
cheap aluminum mini blinds
red chandelier shades
cheap roller shutters
lined roman blinds
kelysus convertible canopy chair