Awning Roller Tubes : Canopy Iron Beds : Wood Canopy Bed Frames.
Awning Roller Tubes
- (Roller Tube) Found on a RV awning, a roller tube is the long cylindrical tube connected to the awning fabric. It contains the powerful spring which allows your awning to roll back to the closed position against the side of your RV with little effort.
- a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awned) having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses; "awned wheatgrass"
Roller and bracket manfuacturing
Having sized things, I then made 6 kits of parts. Putting one together showed what didn't work (white object at upper corner of oranage tile) and the remaining 5 brakets assemblies benefitted. You can see that the outer bracket is thin, the inner one thick, and I've found a piece of round stock that will fit as an axle inside a piece of tubing stock. All that's missing are the little plates to elevate the roller axleabove the flat plane formed by the top of the bogie and the top of the (straight) brackets.
Real Sherman's had either straight brackets with a shim to raise the roller axle or near the end of VVS production, upswept brackets to with the roller's bearing could bolt directly.
Two of the original Airfix roller pieces are shown for reference- they're too small in diameter and not particularly realistic looking, although pretty nice molding for the day!
Note the original, undersize, kit gun barrel.
Irrigation Rollers and Orange Tubes
Very large image size. This rusted equipment was very fascinating no matter if you looked closely or from afar. In the largest size you can see the house near it. Wilcox, Arizona. Without this type of irrigation, there would be no agricultural crops in this hot, dry, and mountainous area. Hay, alfalfa, eggplant, okra, peppers, green beans, squash, zucchini and more grow well here.
clear plastic awning
deer resistant shade plants
between glass window blinds
drapery and valances
white iron canopy bed
waterproof window blinds
canopy bed queen size
10x20 canopy cover
custom made drapery
glass shades for chandelier