CONTEMPORARY DRAPERY ROD : DECORATIVE WINDOW SHUTTERS : UMBRA DOUBLE DRAPERY ROD BRACKET.
Contemporary Drapery Rod
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- Dating from the same time
- a person of nearly the same age as another
- belonging to the present time; "contemporary leaders"
- Living or occurring at the same time
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- any rod-shaped bacterium
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
Eppich House 1
Detail of the curtains we designed specifically for tArthur Erickson's Eppich house in West Vancouver. this our own proprietary hardware. the fabric was a wool tweed, and were magnetized so that several panels could be positioned together. these are awesome!
A large scale linen curtain, with 9" deep folds creates a translucent softwall. A project for Battersby Howatt.
canopy set up
how to string a roman shade
kids curtains and blinds
discount window awnings
perennials that grow in shade
allen and roth drapery hardware
custom size roman shades
shades for sliding glass doors