Wood Roman Shades. Hunter Douglas Chalet Wood Blinds.
Wood Roman Shades
- (Roman shade) A flat fabric shade that folds into neat horizontal pleats when raised.
- (Roman Shade) This window treatment style consists of a fabric shade with wooden slats inserted horizontally at intervals down its entire length. It is raised and lowered via pull cord as with other blinds, but gathers soft folds as it does so.
- (Roman Shade) A single sheet shade that rises up by lift cord in a tear drop or flat style that looks like an accordion folding up back and forth on itself. Reminds me of an opera house window treatment swag. Part of our Melhanna Shade collection.
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
Randa Auburn Bamboo Roman Shade - Free Shipping, 29x54
Our beautiful Roman-style Bamboo shades can only be described as the sensible choice. Noted for their rich textures and beautiful colors they also help protect your home against penetrating heat and Winter air. Note: For inside mount, please order a shade that is smaller than the width of your window so that it fits inside your window or does not rub against the sides. It should be at least 1/4 of an inch smaller to ensure a proper fit. Not for outdoor use, it will mold in high humidity environment. Each shade comes with a Retro-fit kit recommended by the CPSC. This kit enables the removal of operating cords. For more information on Roman Shade safety go to windowcoverings.org.
This is a closeup shot of the new Roman Shades in my place. Niki did a pretty incredible job picking the right type.
my wife made a roman shade for the room, soon for the whole house
diy fish tank canopy
red brick house with black shutters
how to use drapery hooks
candle lamp shade
lined roman blinds
custom draperies and blinds
energy efficient cellular shades